Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My room

I finally have the motivation to show the progress in my bedroom. First, here's a before (and please take note of the hole in the wall next to the window - another gift left to me by hoodlums.):





I initially wanted a red bedroom. Why? Because I could. Because it was my decision. Because it was my way of expressing my independence and the new chapter in my life. Then, after a few months of the blood-red walls, I realized that my color choice may have been a little hasty.






Enter Behr's "Prelude." I love the blue-gray color. I think it made my room double in size. I know my pictures are not of professional-quality, but you get the point.




And the cute "canopy" above my bed, that took nearly an hour to install, plus the hour of figuring out how to make the curtains stay without sewing, was found here, via my new BFF - Pinterest.




One more time for fun:




1 comment: