Thursday, January 5, 2012

Another year

I wasn't going to blog about any of my New Year's "goals" this year, but then I read one of my favorite bloggers - Maybe if you just relax - and I felt inspired. Also, I looked back at my blog and saw that I wrote about my resolutions for 2010 and 2011 (though the latter was more of me professing my rebellion to resolutions.) So, let me jot down what I would like to accomplish in 2012:


Finish the Harry Potter series - Though I am late on this trend, I began reading the series shortly before Thanksgiving, and I have almost finished the fifth book, so I think this is an attainable, and enjoyable, goal.


Stick to my budget - Single parent = limited income. I have outlined a very detailed budget for myself, but it doesn't do well not to follow it.


Organize and Clean - More like "get my stuff together and keep it together." When I'm organized and have a clean house, I feel more together and less stressed.


Pray more - no explanation needed.


I also like Jennepper's idea of setting a handful of goals each month. I already do this in regards to my house. I like to make a plan of what I want to complete in the house each month, and sometimes I get to cross off all of the items, and sometimes the list remains untouched. But, hopefully in 2012, I can complete the projects I set out for myself.


Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment