Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reality

I thought I've been in pain before. I thought I knew what it felt to truly be sad. I was wrong. Reality has hit me over the head with a brick. I can't catch my breath, I can hardly eat. My stomach is in such a knot I can barely stand up straight. I cry so much that two tears fall in the place of one. I think an x-ray would show a broken heart. But, somehow I want to hold on until I am forced to let go.

5 comments:

  1. Tricia, sweetie, what's going on?? Is everything okay? I know you have friends and family to talk to, but I'm free for a girls dinner and chat anytime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tricia, I know I am probably not who you want to talk to, but I am here for you to lend an ear or a shoulder to cry on... you know Dustin is too... we love you.

    <3 Kaysie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tricia, I am so worried about you! Are you ok? If you send me an email with your phone number I can call land lines for free. If you need anything at all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you girls stayed at drew and heather's on saturday. it is so much fun with ella, piper, and alley. they are such good friends and ella doesn't have too many kids she plays nice with. it's probably because piper's the most easy-going kid i know! and it's nice to sit around and chat with other girls (even if one of them IS wearing sunflowers...i won't mention who) haha! if you find yourself hungry and there's nothing in the pantry, give me a call. i'd love to do dinner with you anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this place far too well. I'm sad for you...but I want you to hang on.

    ReplyDelete