When someone asks me what is a good quality about myself, I usually say it is that I can find the good in everything, the silver lining on the cloudiest of days.
I realize that my last post was a little tough. I wrote it at a low, and while I stand by what I said, I do regret causing anyone unnecessary worrying. However, the silver lining is God has used this situation to restore my faith in prayer. I have had many people pat on the back, give me a hug, offer prayers and even bring me soup, without even knowing exactly what I am going through. I pray for comfort and guidance, and God has spoken through so many friends of mine with righteous advice. The Good Lord has spoken to little ol' me? It really is amazing what our Heavenly Father can do, even in every day things.
I wish I had more good news to report, but I don't. My future is still uncertain, but as a dear friend reminded me, God writes our story.
Still praying for you and your family every singlet day. God is great!
ReplyDeleteYou do my heart good, Tricia dear. I'm glad God has "drawn nearer" and let you see His hands and feet!
ReplyDelete