Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where did the time go


Piper,

I just tucked you into bed, and as I closed the door behind me, my heart ached a little. You are growing up so fast and right before my eyes. You are such a sweet, loving child and you never cease to make me smile. I wanted to share a few of the adorable things you have been doing -

Your favorite movie(s) right now are Toy Story (1, 2 & 3) and I think we watch at least one of them a day. I hear you reenacting scenes from them, and it just makes me smile.

You have a few favorite books, but there is one about a cat and colors, and you get so excited when we turn the pages and see the different colors, and you know the story by heart.

You sing the alphabet wonderfully!

You love cereal, chocolate milk and lunchables

Your favorite pajamas is a nightgown with peguins on it

You remind me that you love me everyday, and you continue to fill my heart with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment