I will admit I am still having a blast with my friends and regaining lost friendships, discovering who I am, and let me not forget that the Sooners are #1 as of now! So, it's not all bad, but there are some nights and days that get lonely. And I wouldn't mind going on a date sometime. Sometimes I get so angry because my ex-husband gets everything handed to him. He is being rewarded for bad behavior, while I am left standing in the dust of his decisions. And I don't know if anything could cure this anger, short of finding a time machine, but I think we are still a few years away from time travel.
I will stop here, because I don't want to have a pity-party for myself. And I know life isn't fair. Speaking of fair...it's fair time in Brazoria County! Look at this precious face that I get to see. She's mine, and that's nothing to be sad about!


i've said it before and i'll say it again, you are so strong. stronger than you think you are. i think i would be locked up in jail or the loony bin by now if it were me. at least anger management classes or something! so consider what you've been able to accomplish this far a success and look forward to the endless possibilities right in front of you!
ReplyDeletelove you!