Sunday, October 24, 2010

No need to settle

I have heard the advice that the next time around, I shouldn't settle, not even a little. I listened to this advice and shook my head with agreement, but it wasn't until recently did it really soak in. And I am truly understanding what it is to find myself and what I want in a mate. I have a fresh start, a blank slate, to be ridiculously happy. I have the chance to find a person who understands me, makes me laugh, spoils me a little, loves my daughter, and even takes out the trash! He's out there, and he has...

Looks like Josh Duhamel

Humor of Daniel Tosh

Quirky adorableness of John Krasinski

The voice (and eyes) of Jared Leto

And the intense romantic nature of Edward Cullen


OK, so maybe those standards are a little high, but it's fun to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment