Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello, Blogger.

My snakebite is almost completely healed. It's a little sore at times, but for the most part I am walking normally again - and staying out of tall grass at nighttime.

I'm sitting here, and thinking, I'm 27 and I have an "ex-husband." I just never thought I would say that, especially this young. I'm slowly adjusting to my new life as a single mom. There's good days and bad days. Sometimes the smallest things make me cry, like when one of the shows he use to watch records on the DVR because I forgot to erase it.

The pain from the divorce is subsiding, as well. Just like the snakebite, it still hurts sometimes, but it's like I'm learning what triggers the pain, on both accounts, and avoiding those things.

On a lighter note, me and Piper are having a great summer. Family time, beach trips, birthday parties - we have been busy.




No comments:

Post a Comment