
The last time we got together for Thanksgiving (in 2006), it was only a very-young 6-month old Reese there. This year, there were four little ones there.
I love watching Piper play with her cousins. And Reese is such a helpful big cousin!
And the always handsome Jake.
Here is Piper in the hotel room.
I love the holidays and getting together with family; there is just something so heart-warming about it.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Early Thanksgiving
On Saturday, Piper and I went with my dad to Palestine, Texas to visit his side of the family for an early Thanksgiving feast. We are missing a few cousins in the following photo - two couldn't make the drive and my oldest cousin is about 8 months pregnant with her second child and had to go to the hosipital the same day as our lunch due to some complications. (She's fine and has been put on bedrest).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I love the holidays and spending time with family! All those little cousins look so cute and like little baby versions of their parents! I'm glad you had fun :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, Laura is right about how all the little ones look like miniatures of their parents! I love Piper's haircut so much -- she will be thankful someday that she has a curly haired mom who knows what to do with her hair. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful! And P.S. about your last blog post... I'm always up for a good girls night, if you're ever in the mood again! :)
ReplyDelete