I feel like it has been eons since I last posted. There hasn't been too many exciting happenings in my life worth blogging about as of late. However, my Twilight obsession continues, and I was so excited to see New Moon on Friday. I went with three other ladies, and it was so much fun. It was the first time I had a girls' night since way before Piper was born. In addition to seeing the second movie, I am reading the fourth book, Breaking Dawn. Though it has been giving me some bad dreams, I can barely pry myself away from it to even write this post!
Besides returning to my fantasy world of Forks, I have been having an emotional battle within myself for a while now. I wish that I could use this blog as an outlet for these thoughts and fears, but I am so embarrassed by neurotic impulses that I can't even bring myself to verbalize what is racing through my mind. I have lost sleep, cried and worn myself sick from my never-ending reel of thoughts. I just pray for peace and understanding of my irrational mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment