Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkins

I am going out of town tomorrow morning for three days for work. And I am avoiding packing like it's the plague.

Today, I got the house "tidied" up, laundry clean and I cooked a casserole that I think can feed Piper and Dusty for the duration of my trip.

But since it was my last day with Piper, I was planning on spending a few hours after her nap spoiling her. I wanted to take pictures of her at the pumpkin patch at Sunny Hearts, because we took some of her there last year -



But when we got there today, she was still grouchy from her nap, thirsty and the mosquitoes where HORRIBLE. This is the best I got -

And this is what happened when I tried to take the sippy cup away -


I wanted to take her to the fair today, but quickly changed my mind after being attacked by so many mosquitoes within five minutes. So, we went to my favorite place, the mall. I let her play in the indoor playground there, and she had so much fun. I also held her hand as she walked through the mall (usually she rides in her stroller), and I just couldn't get over how big she is getting. Pretty soon she is going to be asking me to drop her off at the mall so she can go hang out with her friends.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that first pic and thought, "Where is Piper's hair??" LOL She is so cute...even when she isn't happy!

    ReplyDelete