Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fair time

I love fair season in Brazoria County. Growing up, we lived within walking distance of the fair, and I love the sounds and (most of) the smells of the fair. As luck would have it, Dusty and I live relatively close to the fair today. The week is kicked off by the parade - the last time I went to the parade was in 2003. Honestly, I never really had a reason to go until now - I was either at school or I didn't want to wake up that early on a Saturday.

But, we took Piper this year for the first time, and she did so good.
The next picture makes me laugh. Dusty and his siblings are notorious for sneaking into the background of pictures, and they all three got me on this one.

Hopefully I will have some pictures of Piper at the fair soon to post. And another favorite part of this season, it is time for OU/Texas next weekend. Boomer Sooners!

No comments:

Post a Comment