Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm obsessed

with the Twilight saga- When the movie came out, I didn't really understand what the hype is all about. But, when Dusty was out of town the other weekend, I rented it and watched it and LOVED it.

Call me what you will, but I am engrossed in this teenage-vampire-romance story.

As I was gushing about it to anyone who would listen, I was informed that the books are even better. OK. Off to the bookstore I go. But wait, I have an 18-month old, laundry, dinner... when will I have time to read? Who needs a lunch breaks and sleep?


1 comment:

  1. The books are SO much better than the movie. I liked the movie, but some parts weren't included, and I felt more in the book. Definitely read it if you have time! It is a really quick read as well. I read the whole thing on the flight back to Germany from Texas. (Although that was around 10 hour flight).

    ReplyDelete