Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Me

I have never cried because I was happy until I met my daughter for the first time.

I love my daughter more than I think is humanly possible. Sometimes I just watch in amazement at how she grows and learns. I never thought watching her show me her belly would be so rewarding.

I am addicted to Dr Pepper. I mean truly addicted. I can't keep any in my house because I would drink it all in one day, no matter the amount. No lie.

I am a hyper, fast-paced, excitable person. Maybe it's due to the previous.

I stuggle with self confidence.

I have a new appreciation for my parents since I became one myself.

I forget that I am a "grown-up." I own a house, I have a child, I pay bills, yet I forget that I am an adult.

I worry about everything.

I am a clean-freak, which is hard to be when you have a husband and a 14-month old. But, I look forward to Saturday mornings when it's mommy's time to clean.

I was once an organized, punctual person. Then motherhood happened.

1 comment:

  1. Self confidence has always been an issue for me as well. New appreciation for parents and forgetting I'm a grown-up, check. A worrier, check-check. Amazing how much you love your children isn't it.

    ReplyDelete