I haven't blogged in a while. Several reasons for this. 1) I have been super busy at work. Having been super busy at work, working later hours and what not, has made me appreciate the fact that I have a 7:30 - 5 job. 2) Because I've been so busy at work, I have been trying to catch up on my sleep (hasnt' really happened yet.) 3) My domestic hat has gotten misplaced and our house looks like a toy box exploded. and 4) I have been attempting new recipes and this consumes my time because I have to research ingrediants and actually cooking the dishes (some good, some not so good).
I just spent this Friday evening eating fish sticks with Piper and then watching Finding Nemo with her until she fell asleep. Perfection. I just couldn't help but think about what my Friday nights were like 5 years ago. How my life has changed, but definitely for the better!!
I hate posting an entry with no picture, so here's one of Piper helping me sweep the floor. (Keep in mind that she wanted to do this). It's never too early to start teaching good housekeeping skills, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment