Finish the Harry Potter series: A+. I finished the last book mid-February, and I feel like I went through a break-up. No lie. Since leaving Hogwarts, I have read The Hunger Games (awesome), White Girl Problems (hilarious!) and I am currently on The Help (excellent). And, I noticed I read a lot of books that are made into movies...
Stick to my budget: C. I was good in February, but March was full of birthdays, birthday parties, clothes shopping... I should give myself an "F" for March, but I am going to average the two months.
Organize and Clean: B. Still working on this, but I am doing better. And now that the last "big" (for now) project (flooring in my bonus room), I can really focus on clearing out the clutter.
Pray more - A. My heart is becoming more complete by the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment