Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Random Awesomeness

First off, thank you to all the encouraging words at my last rant, I mean post. A certain monthly visitor may have influenced my "Debbie Downer" attitude (whoomp whoomp), but I greatly appreciate the virtual hugs all the same.

Now, for some random awesomeness, I decided to photo dump some randomly awesome photos from my phone...


Me and my dear friend of 20 years at a friend's birthday party.


Piper fell asleep one night as she was playing her iPod touch - mid tap.


She likes to take pictures of herself on my phone.
I love her.
And I love all 5 billion photos of her that I find on my phone.


Me and another gorgeous friend of mine on New Year's Eve.


I got this storage bench on Black Friday, but the only thing I've stored in it is Piper.


Our typical 5-minute commute from day care to our house includes her iPod touch and a movie.


Piper likes to wear my shoes, and here she is wearing my new house boots. But at the rate her feet are growing, I think she'll be able to wear my shoes properly in no time!

1 comment: