Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hope Floats

Someone compared me to Sandra Bullock once, minus the good looks and stardom and money, of course.



First, let's take the movie Hope Floats, her character's husband cheats on her and leaves her and her daughter, and there is a scene in which she says to her ex, "You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there, and she's waiting for me. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore."

Preach on, Sandy!



And then in 2005, Jesse James and Sandra Bullock were married. The bad boy and the girl next door...much like me and my ex, minus the stardom, good looks and money, of course.



Recently, Jesse and Sandy were divorced...sound familiar? And then, Jesse is now with Kat Von D. And I will end with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment