Monday, April 19, 2010

Beauty

Sometimes I look at Piper and I can not get over how beautiful she is. That may sound bias, considering half of her genetic make-up is from me, but nonetheless, I find her to be beautiful. She is talking more these days, and I am astounded by how much she knows.

Up until she turned 2, I judged her age by months, 19 months, 22 and half months. But since her second birthday, she has stayed 2, even though she is technically 25 months. And here are some pictures from her 25th month of life.

Bubbles! Need I say more.


Sometimes my child lets me see the way I must look to her...


I took her to Shy Pond a couple of weeks ago to feed the ducks, and she loved it. And I loved watching her feed them. She would feed them the entire slice of bread.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Shy Pond...remember going there in high school? Good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is beautiful. I haven't been to Shy Pond in YEARS!

    ReplyDelete