Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blessings

It has been six months since we lost one of the greatest people God ever created, Jon. What a blessing it was yesterday when we all got together to see his wife and daughter. I won't say it was easy. It was difficult watching the mini-versions of Dusty, Josh and Jon play together so well without having Jon there watch with us. Or better yet, I think we would have been watching him play "ring-around the rosies" with the kids. The weather was perfect, the company was wonderful and I know Jon was there, smiling and laughing with us...

Can you match the daughter to her daddy?

We miss you Jon!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I miss him so much. When Brian hit his head with the car door as we were trying to get to Eddie's house, I started crying because I said, "Jon would be cracking up about this." I'm just so glad that we have a piece of him in little Addison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! i'm just going to link your blog to mine because i couldn't have said it any better. it was a great day and a bittersweet day. but a great day, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete