Since the outside playground did not go as planned, I took her to the play area in the mall. She played very well with the other kids in there, and she didn't throw a fit when I told her it was time to go. Crisis averted.
We went to lunch at Chick-fil-A, and we sat outside and she played on the playground. How she found the only area with standing water, I do not know, but thank goodness I brought an extra-extra change of clothes.
Finally, we headed home for a nap. And after nap, we played with blocks. And look how proud she is of our masterpiece.
Oh my gosh, that SMILE... precious!!! I'm glad you had a good day today, and four-day weeks are always a bonus!
ReplyDeleteJust a day with your girl...LOVE it! Just think about 10 years from now when you can go to the mall together :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks so big and grown up in this picture. We usually go to the Dow house in the mall when it's a nasty day outside. It would have been so fun to see you guys there.
ReplyDelete