Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hair cut and Halloween

It is very obvious that Piper is going to have curly hair like her mom; however, her bangs were getting a little too long, and I was having to pull her hair back everyday. Since I am running late 99% of the time, I decided it was time for her first hair cut. We tagged along with my dad for his hair appointment on Halloween day (since his buzz cut takes approximately 2 minutes).


She did great! Not a tear. And she looks so much better with her hair out of her beautiful blue eyes.


After her hair cut and a long nap, it was time to get ready for Halloween. I was going to make Piper a costume, to save money, but I found this adorable Angel costume for under $10.

Angels wear sneakers, right?



This was her second Halloween, but last year, I didn't take her trick-or-treating. We did this year, but I don't think she really understood what was going on. She behaved very well, though, and it was so much fun watching her enjoy mommy-approved candy (I got all the Laffy Taffy).

2 comments:

  1. She looks so sweet! Who cut her hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, so cute... the hair AND the costume! I'm jealous -- I was hoping that Noah would get the curly hair gene, but it seems to have skipped him. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete