Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Growing up

Friday marked Piper's official "18-month" milestone. Sigh. It has gone by way too fast - I can't believe how much has happened in a year and a half. I wanted to do a timeline of her life, thus far, month by month, but as pointed out here and here, the Twilight saga has taken over every spare second of my free time.


Since she has reached this milestone, I decided to move her to a different day care that is closer to home (and grandparents). I was so nervous taking her to a bigger daycare with many more kiddos than her old one, but I was also excited, because I got to dress her up in her new clothes and shoes. She didn't sleep well the night before her first day, so she wasn't the happiest of campers in this picture.



When I dropped her off at her new day care Monday morning, it was heartbreaking watching her at the breakfast table looking lost. They said she did well all day and even went right to sleep at nap, but when Dusty and I picked her up, she ran so fast to me. A bonus was I received my first coloring sheet from her. It is beautiful, just like its artist.

3 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! They grow so fast, you must take a million pictures. I'm a little obsessed with digital scrapbooking, so I'm sure I'll have a huge one for every month! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rewards just get better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad she did so well. what a big girl!

    ReplyDelete