Well, I finished the third book of the Twilight saga, Eclipse. And I'm holding off on starting the next (and last) one, because I have two trips coming up that require plane rides and I want something to entertain me. That, and I don't want the saga to end.

Piper has finished her second week at her new daycare, but not without incident. I got a call Monday afternoon that she had a rash and needed to be picked up. So, I took her to the doctor on Tuesday morning, and it was just a noncontagious rash with no fever (I don't know the medical term for it). While we were at the doctor's office, we went ahead and got her a flu shot - and she didn't cry at all! I got to spend the rest of the afternoon with my precious one, and while I was in the kitchen, I came around the corner to find this (she crawled up on the couch and pulled the cover over herself -- so cute)...
The start of Fall!! Well, kind of. We had a few short days of less-than-hot weather, which were nice. I was able to dress Piper in a couple of her leggings-and-tunic outfits (which I seem to have purchased many of). I'm glad I got a picture of her in this particular outfit because it's cute, and she got some taco sauce on her shirt that I CANNOT get out. I've tried everything from OxyClean (twice) to dish washing detergent. Oh well, at least she got to wear it once, and it wasn't that expensive (thank you, Target).
She is too cute in her little leggings! Poor thing...I hate shots! Especially the flu one. I just ordered the rest of the Twilight books to Ryan's mom and she is bringing them to Florida next week. I am so excited to have some good ones to read!
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit!! She looks so dang cute!
ReplyDelete