My newly-reacquainted friend, Laura, passed this award to me. And I'm flattered. She has this awesome, fun-filled blog full of her and her hubby's adventures across Europe and I am so blessed that we have rekindled our friendship.There are 2 rules for receiving this award:
1. You must list 5 current obsessions.
2. You must pass this on to 5 people.
Five obsessions of mine (not in any particular order) -
1. My daughter, Piper - her safety, health, happiness, and the list goes on.
2. Shopping
3. Learning to cook - emphasis on learning
4. Decorating my house
5. Reading - when I can find the time
Five people I want to pass this award to -
1. Missy, whose friendship means more to me than she'll ever know
2. Laurie, the most wonderfully talented photography I know
3. Bakerella, though she doesn't know me from Eve, I love her sweet creations
4. All things G & D, again, she doesn't know me, but I enjoy her blog
5. Kelly's Korner, you guessed it, she also doesn't know me, but she has a very inspirational blog.
Hey, thanks for presenting me with such a FABULOUS award! I had fun talking photography with you and the girls yesterday. Keep me posted on the great shots you get, you fabulous gal you!
ReplyDelete