Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I have a problem

and it's called shoes. I have been on a bit of a shoe-buying binge lately. Between Piper and I, we have seven new pair of shoes (all purchased within a week):

But let me explain. I have very narrow feet, and it's hard to find shoes, but as luck would have it, I found these three pairs for all under $20 each:

And my daughter has been cursed with my feet, as well, and it's also very hard to find shoes for her. But, we seem to have good luck with Stride Rite, which of course are not budget-friendly. BUT, they were having a "buy one get one half off" sale on Saturday, so I was able to get her the bottom two pair for the fall. AND, JCP was having a major sale, and I found the top two pairs for $9 each, which I bought big so she can grow into them.

So, if any of you see me in the shoe department in any store, please tackle me and remind me that Piper and I have enough shoes.

3 comments:

  1. If I saw you in a shoe department I would have a hard time tackling you due to the fact that my arms would be filled with my own shoes! ha! Has Piper said her first word yet? Wouldn't it be great it if was 'shoe'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, when you find them, get them. My Mom's advice echoes in my head all the time! "Buy them now because if you wait, they'll be gone later." I think we all go through spells of buying frenzies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you might as well teach Piper now... you can NEVER have too many shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete