Please forgive me for the blurry photo, as it is difficult to take a picture with my phone while driving. But, here she is on our way home one day after day care. She loves my sunglasses. She loves to wear them around her neck.

This is Piper in her Aladdin trance. She loves the movie Aladdin, and she will sit completely still for the whole movie.

While I stand by my statement that no child is as cute as your own, I have to admit that Piper's cousin, Ella, is pretty darn adorable. They are only about 2 1/2 months apart, so I hope they grow up to be the best of friends. Here they are playing the piano after church. I can already tell that Miss Ella is going to be the instigator.

I want to see a pic of her next to a pic of you as a little girl, Tricia! I think she is the spitting image of you :)
ReplyDeletethose girls are so funny! and so different from each other. i love watching them play.
ReplyDelete