Today, Piper had her 15 month check-up. She weighs 19 lbs, 6 oz and is now 32 in tall. Tall and skinny. 10th percentile in weight and 90th in height. She's off the bottle, sleeping through the night and can clap along to "If you're happy and you know it." She also got 3 booster shots, but handled it very well - she cried more when I took the band aid off.
Since I had the day off, I took advantage of it and spent some quality time with my little one. Besides going to the doctor, we played in the water, shopped a little, worked on her daddy's Father's Day Gift (it's a surprise) and had ice cream.
Since I am celebrating her 15-month milestone, I thought it would be fun to compare what she was like this time last year to now:
Then:
yay for check-ups! she has grown up so fast. i don't get to see her a lot, so i love reading your blogs. and a lot can change from one sunday to the next :)
ReplyDeleteglad she had a great check-up!
Her T-Shirt, "That's how I roll." HAHAHA! Love it! They grow so fast don't they??
ReplyDelete