Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photos

It's been a week, and I have taken a picture of Piper everyday, some good and some not-so-good. Here's a recap:

Wednesday morning. Here we are getting ready for the day, and she was having a fussy morning, but I just love her little outfit.


Thursday evening. Our after-dinner snack of Teddy Grahams. I decided to just give her the whole bag, and surprisingly, she didn't spill them everywhere.


Friday night. Dusty, Piper and I went to a friend's wedding. It was fun to get dressed up and out of the house on a Friday night for once.


Saturday evening. Speghetti. Piper loves speghetti.


Sunday morning. We were getting ready for church. I mainly wanted to put this picture in here because I found this dress at Wal Mart for $3!!

Monday night. Play time before bed time.

And finally tonight. Here she is again playing before "winding down" for bed time.
I still cannot believe that this little creature is mine! I have so much fun watching her discover new things and be her adorable self. I cannot wait to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment