Saturday, April 25, 2009

The little things

Being a working parent is hard. By the time I get home from work, it's time for dinner, bath and bed. Not much time to play and enjoy my little one. That's why our evening time together is so special to me. Sometimes when we get home, she likes to search my purse for anything fun:


And at dinner, we might have an impromtu game of peek-a-boo with the placemat.


Every child needs the infamous don't-show-this-to-my-boyfriend bathtub picture.


Dusty and I are still at a lost at what she was doing in this picture. She brought these two toys out of her room and would pull (not push) one at a time to the center of the hallway. And then was trapped.

She's still getting the hang of riding her toy horse.

I almost hate bedtime some nights because that means I don't get to see her. I truly cherish every moment I spend with you, Piper!

No comments:

Post a Comment