I cannot do everything.
It feels good to admit that.
I've tried, though. I have tried to do it all. But, I lost. Defeated. Like Bama beat LSU. Nearly 2 years after my life started over, and much trial and error, I am finally coming to grips with it all. I've settle into a house I can call my own. Piper and I finally have a routine. I am talking to God again. I am actually glad I'm not with my ex anymore. The dust is settling, and I am joyfully using my steam mop to clean away the remnants so my path will be clean and dust-free - just the way I like it. Though, I know there will be times that I may kick up the dirt, but nothing the Shark can't handle.
My friends Laurie (whom I want to be like when I grow up - she's talented, laid back and uses good grammar) and Paige (though briefly my legal "sister-in-law," she will always be a sister in my heart) introduced me to a new blog - Momastary. Sometimes people, things, events, or even blogs come into your life at God's precise moment. And so it is with this blog. It's real, encouraging and funny. Read it.
<3 you! i can't believe it's been two years. it's insane how time just keeps trudging by without any thought of how you feel about it. sometimes that's a good thing...sometimes not. like when i realize piper is almost four and i wish our girls would SLOW DOWN! it's too much :)
ReplyDelete