Thursday, April 14, 2011

The big picture

My prayer life has slacked lately - a lot - but I was gently reminded yesterday of God's plan. I believe that all of these experiences and events are pieces in a perfect puzzle.

I look back to six months prior to filing for divorce, and there were some things that happened that helped me prepare for the single lifestyle. A year ago, our house sold in 30 days - a blessing in this housing market. I found a rent house in perfect timing of moving out of the house my and my ex-husband bought together. And now, I was able to buy a house - on my own.

All of these examples are proof that He has a great plan for me. I have to keep reminding myself of that - that my God always protects me and provides for me. I'm not sure what the plan is, but I know it is a good one. He made it possible for me to leave an abusive relationship, He's given me the strength, confidence and means to raise my daughter on my own, and He reminds me everyday of everything I have. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment