Monday, March 15, 2010

Piper's 2nd Birthday - Part 1

One of the greatest memories I have with Piper so far is her first birthday, when Dusty and I took her to the zoo. To continue the tradition (can it be a tradition after one year?), I took her again this year on her second birthday.

First, we ate at Chick-fil-A, and she played with the big kids on the playground. I lost count of how many times she went down the slide.


Then, after getting lost and a quick nap (Piper, not me) it was on to the zoo. It was hard for me to take many pictures juggling Piper, the stroller, the camera, etc., but I did get a few.

It's amazing how much she has grown in a year!! Stay tuned for her birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love the zoo! Yum, I could handle so Chick Fil A right about now!

    ReplyDelete