Sunday, March 28, 2010

New chapter

All of those who are reading this most likely know that I have been on an emotional roller-coaster for the past few months. Through prayer, family, friends and hope I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I changed the title to my blog to "How to eat an elephant" because that has been my motto as of late. The emotions and logistics of divorce can be overwhelming, but I just have to stop and remember that the best way to get through it is one step at a time. And breathing, that helps too.

2 comments:

  1. Love love the new blog. The title is awesome! I can't imagine what you are going through and I'm still praying for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been bad about commenting on people's blogs lately, but I LOVE the new blog! So appropriate and so clever :)

    ReplyDelete