Thursday, February 25, 2010

If you ask me how I'm doing...

I will say "I've been better."

I have had a rough couple of days. Horrible. I found out some things that I wish weren't true. I have been angry and upset. I don't like being angry and upset. My 27th birthday is next week and I never imagined this is where I would be. But I guess life doesn't always go as we plan.

Amidst all of my confusion and pain, I have been planning my daughter's second birthday party, alone. All the decisions I would like to make with my husband, I am making alone. It's hard to celebrate the birth of my child without him, but his attention is elsewhere.

But here is the picture of Piper that I used for her invitation -


It's hard to be upset around a face like that.

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't be upset around that either! what a cute picture. she looks EXACTLY like you in this picture. i usually don't see a lot of resemblance in pictures or people's kids, but this is unmistakeable!

    i'm praying for you. and i'm here for you, whatever you may need. you're doing a great job for your sweet piper.

    ReplyDelete