Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Today was Piper's second Easter. However, she was less than 2 weeks old at her first:

And here she is in her adorable white dress I got her this year:

I am so pround of myself because she got chocolate on her dress before we even made it to church, and I didn't freak out. Piper's been sick for the past week with hand, foot and mouth disease (it sounds worse than it is), so I am just glad that she is feeling better. She still has a bit of a runny nose (totally seperate from the hand, foot and mouth), but she is such a trooper.
I attempted and egg hunt for her in our living room, but I just ended up putting the eggs in her basket. But, she loved opening them up and finding stickers, candy and money!! I had fun this year shopping for her Easter basket. Thanks to suggestions from my friends at work, I think she had fun going through her basket:

I would have to say that it was a successful, memorable Easter. Everyday is such a blessing and I love having an excuse to spoil her just a little bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment